Last Updated: December 11, 2013
Leaf collection for the east side of Main Street and Fairway Drive:
During the following dates, streets will be done only once:
- November 11-15 (excluding holiday)
- November 25-29 (excluding holiday)
- *December 16-20 - (This is the reschedule date due to inclement weather December 9-13)
Leaf collection guidelines:
- Citizens are asked to rake their leaves out to the curb or the edge of the roadway.
- Leaves will not be picked up if there is excessive grass, limbs, branches or trash mixed with the leaves.
- Leaves need to be raked to the back of the curb, not to extend more than five feet into your yard.
- Please do not rake leaves into the street.
- Please do not park vehicles around leaves.
Leaves not properly placed for pickup will be subject to a violation fee.
More on Leaf Collection in Harrisonburg.
Call Public Works at 540-434-5928 with questions.