Leaf collection for the east side of Main Street and Fairway Drive:
During the following dates, streets will be done only once:
- November 25-November 27 (excluding holidays)
- December 9-13
Leaf collection guidelines:
- Citizens are asked to rake their leaves out to the curb or the edge of the roadway.
- Leaves will not be picked up if there is excessive grass, limbs, branches or trash mixed with the leaves.
- Leaves need to be raked to the back of the curb, not to extend more than five feet into your yard.
- Please do not rake leaves into the street.
- Please do not park vehicles around leaves.
Leaves not properly placed for pickup will be subject to a violation fee.
Call Public Works at 540-434-5928 with questions.