Visit the Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program webpage for the NTCP Program Guide and information about the City's Team Up to Slow Down Program.
This page is for the Portland East Neighborhood and will be updated with meeting summaries, maps, and information related to neighborhood traffic safety concerns and efforts to address them.
- November 26, 2018 City Council Adopted Portland East Neighborhood Traffic Calming Plan [2MB]
- October 1, 2018 Draft Neighborhood Traffic Calming Plan Completed [2MB]
- August 8, 2018 Meeting Summary [395KB]
- April 5, 2018 Meeting Summary [140KB]
- April 24, 2018 City Council Agenda [129KB] and Presentation [Video] - Traffic study request
- Traffic Study Results, April 2018 [2MB]
- Petition Area Map [353KB]
- Harrisonburg Neighborhood Traffic Calming Guide
- Research on Four-Way Stops (multi-way stops, all way stops)
- Neighborhood Representatives Organizer: Greg Deeds, Greg.Deeds@harrisonburgva.gov
- Public Works Department: Tom Hartman, PE, Public Works Department at 540-434-5928 or Tom.Hartman@harrisonburgva.gov
- Police Department: Cpl. Wayne Westfall, Traffic Operations, Wayne.Westfall@harrisonburgva.gov 540-434-4436