Visit the Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program webpage for the NTCP Program Guide and information about the city's Team Up to Slow Down Program.
This page is for the Sunset Heights Neighborhood and will be updated with meeting summaries, maps, and information related to neighborhood traffic safety concerns and efforts to address them.
- [897KB] June 9, 2015 Meeting Summary
- July 28, 2015 City Council Agenda and Presentation [video] - Traffic study request
- [337KB] February 16, 2016 Meeting Summary
- Additional Resources
- 85th Percentile Speeds, Harrisonburg Neighborhood Traffic Calming Guide, page 38
- Research on Four-Way Stops (multi-way stops, all way stops)
- Neighborhood Representatives Organizer: Tim LaPira, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works Department: Tom Hartman, PE, Public Works Department at 540-434-5928 or Tom.Hartman@harrisonburgva.gov.
- Police Department: Cpl. Wayne Westfall, Traffic Operations, Wayne.Westfall@harrisonburgva.gov, 540-434-4436 or Lt. Chris Rush, Special Operations Division Commander, Chris.Rush@harrisonburgva.gov, 540-434-4436