City Council

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Does the City Clerk Provide Marriage License/ Name Change/ Passport/ Deeds/ Real Estate/ Personal Property Information?

No, the City Clerk does not have access to this information.  You can contact the Rockingham County Court House to obtain a marriage license, name change, passport, and deed information. The Clerk of Circuit Court for both Harrisonburg City and Rockingham County can be reached at 540-564-3111. More information about the Rockingham County Clerk of Court.