Water Setup

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Water & Sewer

Water and sewer services information for moving or building a new house or a business facility. The Department of Public Utilities wants to make it as easy as possible to obtain these connections.

Leak Checks

If you suspect your home has a leak and have difficulty locating it, you may contact the Department of Public Utilities at 540-434-9959 to make an appointment with a service technician or consult a qualified plumber.

Public Utilities

The Department of Public Utilities is responsible for providing water and sewer services to residences and businesses in the City of Harrisonburg and some in neighboring Rockingham County.