Last Updated: December 5, 2014
- Personal Property Taxes and Real Estate Taxes are due on DECEMBER 5. If you are expecting a bill and have not received one, please call the City Treasurer's office immediately at 540-432-7705.
- Official USPS postmarks dated December 5 are considered timely.
- Pay online.
- New City Tax Rates:
- New taxes rates are in effect starting July 1, 2014. Learn more:
- An appraiser with the Harrisonburg Real Estate Office will be visiting your property.
- In accordance with State Law, a reassessment is underway for the purpose of equalizing real estate assessments. Your cooperation will assist us in a fair appraisal of your property. You may contact our office if you have any questions (540-432-7795). You can confirm the assessed value and any property characteristics we have listed.
Taxes 101 for Harrisonburg