Blacks Run CleanUp Day
19th Annual Blacks Run CleanUp Day!
CleanUp Day is Saturday, April 9, 2015!
Stay tuned for more details!
Thank you to everyone who came out to the 18th Annual Blacks Run CleanUp Day on Saturday, April 11, 2015! Together, 450 of us collected 4.1 tons of trash from our streams and streets!
2015 Green Scene: Educational/Informational Exhibits and Activities for all!
(Takes place at Ralph Sampson Park, where volunteers will register.)
- American Chestnut Foundation - Virginia Chapter
- Climate Action Alliance of the Valley
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
- Pure Water Forum
- Stormwater Advisory Committee (Harrisonburg Stormwater Utility Fee)
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Virginia Department of Forestry
- Department of Environmental Quality
- Trout Unlimited - Massanutten Chapter
- Wild Virginia
- The Natural Garden
- Virginia Master Naturalist - Headwaters Chapter
Interested in displaying at the Green Scene? Contact Trey Jarrels, Stream Health Coordinator, at William.Jarrels@harrisonburgva.gov or 540-820-0089.
2015 Event Sponsors - interested in being a sponsor? Contact Trey Jarrels, Stream Health Coordinator, at William.Jarrels@harrisonburgva.gov or 540-820-0089.
- Mr. J's Bagels and Deli
- Three Notch'd Brewing Company Harrisonburg Taproom
Blacks Run Clean Up Day is Virginia Green Certified!
General or registration questions? Contact Kelley Junco, Stormwater Program Coordinator, at Kelley.Junco@harrisonburgva.gov or 540-434-5928.