City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month and begin at 7:00pm in Council Chambers, 409 South Main Street. All meetings are open to the public. You can also watch council meetings on the Public Education Government Channel (Channel 3) or stream video by clicking on the link below. Meetings are broadcast live on both the Public Education Channel and through the link below.
- The entire agenda packet will be posted on Wednesday prior to the scheduled City Council meeting.
- Adopted minutes will be posted the day after City Council approves the minutes.
- Any minutes prior to July 12, 2011 can be found on the Council Minutes Archives page.
- Official minutes are kept in the City Clerk's office for review. Please come by during the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday, or call 540-432-7701.
- To view a video, go to the agenda page and select the video link for the date of the meeting.
- A window will open with the video and agenda items for that meeting. You can click the linked text in blue next to the agenda item number.
- Streaming video support
- To view the most effective streaming experience for all browsers and operating systems, please download and install Silverlight from Microsoft.