The City of Harrisonburg Information Technology (IT) Department partners with city departments in leveraging technology to effectively serve customers.
- Maintain a stable and secure infrastructure.
- Provide leadership in evaluation and implementation of new technology solutions.
- Provide an effective support framework to assist users in employing technology effectively and efficiently.
- Provide citizens and users convenient access to appropriate information and services through technology.
- Guide technology planning City-wide with forward-looking vision.
- Collaborate with departments to make sound decisions regarding the use of technology.
Director - Paul Malabad, Paul.Malabad@harrisonburgva.gov
MIS Coordinator - Jack Thyson, Jack.Thyson@harrisonburgva.gov
Systems Analyst - Tony Erdman, Anthony.Erdman@harrisonburgva.gov
Webmaster - Jessica Newman, Jessica.Newman@harrisonburgva.gov
Enterprise Application Support Specialist - Svonne Stickley, Svonne.Stickley@harrisonburgva.gov
Network Analyst - Joseph Taylor, Joseph.Taylor@harrisonburgva.gov
GIS Administrator - Nate Rexrode, Nate.Rexrode@harrisonburgva.gov
PC Tech Support Specialist - Jordan Lambert, Jordan.Lambert@harrisonburgva.gov
PC Tech Support Specialist - Wayne Meadows, Wayne.Meadows@harrisonburgva.gov
Help Desk Technician - Michele Moore, Michele.Moore@harrisonburgva.gov
Administrative Secretary - Kasey Lohr, Kasey.Lohr@harrisonburgva.gov
409 South Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (except holidays)