This page offers helpful voting resources.
For additional information or for questions, residents can call the Registrar's office at 540-432-7707.
Virginia Department of Elections' Statement Concerning Third Party Mailings:
The Center for Voter Information recently mailed absentee ballot applications to Virginia residents. The Virginia Department of Elections has no affiliation with this group nor coordinates with any third party groups on campaign efforts.
The Virginia Department of Elections encourages all voters that would like to receive an absentee ballot for the November election to apply electronically on their website: www.elections.virginia.gov/voterinformation.
If you have already applied for an absentee ballot, you do not need to submit a new application. The first day that absentee ballots will be mailed is September 18, 2020. Other inquiries regarding this mailing can be directed to the Center for Voter Information.
- Next Election Day: November 3, 2020 General Election
- Calendars and Election Schedules
- View Results from Previous Elections
- What If I've Moved
- Restoration of Rights
- Military and Overseas
- Voter Registration Drives
- Voters with Special Needs
- Information for College Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Place an Issue on the Ballot
- Become a Candidate
- City of Harrisonburg Federal, State & Local Elected Offices Information [278KB]
- Officer of Election Flyer: [161KB]
- Become an Officer of Election