Unless otherwise noted, Electoral Board Meetings are held in the City Council Chambers in the City Hall Building located at 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
- Pursuant to Harrisonburg City Code Section 2-2-6, the City of Harrisonburg Electoral Board will hold a meeting on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 10:30am in the City Council Chambers, 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, VA.
In accordance with the Emergency Ordinance to effectuate temporary changes in certain deadlines and to modify public meeting and public hearing practices and procedures to address continuity of operations associated with pandemic disaster, adopted on April 6, 2020, the public will be able to physically attend the meeting, however space will be limited and social distancing and masks will be required.
Past Meetings in 2021:
- Monday, January 25, 2021 at 10:00am
- Monday, February 8, 2021 at 10:00am
- Monday, February 22 2021 (*cancelled due to inclement weather)
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 1:00pm (State wide audit of 11/3/20 election)
- Monday, March 8, 2021 at 10:00am
- Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:00am
- Monday, April 12, 2021 at 1:30pm
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021at 1:00pm (LNA Testing)