Last Updated: April 29, 2015
- Charter Information - Information regarding requesting the exclusive use of a bus.
- Field Trip Information - Information regarding requesting the use of a bus for a field trip.
- Mobility Device Securement - All mobility devices will be properly secured to a vehicle using the installed securement system.
- Advertise with HDPT - In 2010 the Harrisonburg Department of Public Transportation (HDPT) carried over 1.8 million passengers and the bus routes cover 17 square miles, which equals a lot of chances to get your advertisement seen!
- Customer Service Form - Use this online form to contact HDPT with compliments, suggestions, complaints, or other transit issues.
- Lost and Found - Forget or lose something on the bus? Learn about recovering lost items.
- ADA Priority Seating Policy: It is the policy of HDPT to require those individuals not disabled to vacate priority seating located in the securement area of a bus when a person with a disability needs to use them.