Coronavirus, COVID-19: Important Updates and Multilingual Resources.

Who Do I Notify If the Traffic Light is Not Working Properly or a Traffic Sign is Missing/Damaged?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

Please submit a service request to the Public Works Department or call Public Works at 540-434-5928.  After hours (7:30am-4:00pm), please call the Harrisonburg Police Department at 540-434-4436.