How Do I Report a Broken Sign or Traffic Signal?

  • Increase
  • Normal
  • Decrease

Current Size: 80%

If you notice a broken sign, please report it using the Traffic Sign Service Request Form.

If you notice an issue with a traffic signal, please report it using the Traffic Signal Service Request Form. If this is an EMERGENCY, please call Public Works at 540-434-5928 as soon as possible instead of using this form.  If you are trying to report an emergency outside of our normal working hours of Monday - Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm, please call the Harrisonburg Police Department at 540-434-4436.  Emergencies include, but are not limited to, a burnt out RED light bulb and a non-functional intersection.

You may also report issues to the Public Works Department at 540-434-5928. When calling, please request to speak to the Traffic Engineering Division.