Visit the Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program webpage for the NTCP Program Guide and information about the City's Team Up to Slow Down Program.
This page is for the Northeast Neighborhood and will be updated with meeting summaries, maps, and information related to neighborhood traffic safety concerns and efforts to address them.
- Harrisonburg Neighborhood Traffic Calming Guide
- Research on Four-Way Stops (multi-way stops, all way stops)
- Neighborhood Representatives Organizer: Stefanie Warlick, Swarlick@gmail.com
- Public Works Department: Jakob zumFelde, Public Works Planner at 540-434-5928 or Jakob.zumFelde@harrisonburgva.gov
- Police Department: Sgt. Wayne Westfall, Traffic Operations, Wayne.Westfall@harrisonburgva.gov 540-434-4436 or Lt. Chris Rush, Special Operations Division Commander, Chris.Rush@harrisonburgva.gov 540-434-4436